Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Baby Brother


Nick, sweet young Nick. My little brother likes a girl!

I can't believe he's old enough to like a girl! But he does. And what's more--she likes him back!

She is apparently wonderful. I asked him what he liked about her and he said something about how she is so happy. I love that!

While thinking of young love, I heard Chicago's song "Will You Still Love Me?" on the radio today. What a great love song! They just don't write them like they used to.

The above picture is horrible of me--but very cute of Nick. See how I sacrifice?

I can't believe he's going to be 17.

Tomorrow I have to find a truck and a bunch of chairs for Friday night's show. If anyone in DC knows anyone, gimme a ring!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

YOU MaKE ME SMILE! I really really wish I was coming to the show Friday. Matt has to work... and he had to work Sunday too... that is SIX TWELVE HOUR DAYS IN A FLIPPING ROW. That is almost twice as many hours in one week as a normal person works.

Anyway.

I think you are very, very happy too, Eve. It has always impressed me how happy you are when I am around you.

Eve said...

I find I am very good at faking it when I'm around others. This is why I value my alone time so much. I have to be able to rant and rave privately in order to act sunshiney in public. This blog has been good for me. When I'm feeling overwhelmed, if I sit down and type up a blog--I can usually figure out something happy to write about! This means that it's not nearly as interesting a blog--but I feel safer!