Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Favorites Part 1

New Quarter. Less chill time. But--I still love and adore my job.

Just less chill time.

So, as promised, here is an exploration of the things that I personally love. I feel the need to make these lists so that I don't make up new answers to these questions just to appease the hot guy asking the questions. Think of Julia Roberts in Runaway Bride. I don't want to be the girl who wanted her eggs cooked however the guy wanted his eggs cooked. (This probably makes no sense to anyone.) I just don't want to accidentally lose myself in an effort to find a good guy.

Sooooo, here are some lists that will be important to remember.

Favorite food:
Cookies and Cream Ice cream
Panang Curry --(chicken)
Mashed Potatoes
BBQ Chicken Salad
I prefer hamburgers without buns

Top 5 Places I want to live someday:
1. On an island --(warm breezes)
2. In a big city--(high rise apartment)
3. Cedar City, Utah--(love the hiking and the Shakespeare Festival--close to family, and no inversion!)
4. London
5. Anywhere exotic for a bit.
6. I love DC. I love living here. I didn't list it in the top 5 because it feels so everyday right now. But it's a great place to be.

Top 5 Things to do in my spare time:

1. Go to a movie or show or game. (all 3 count as one because it's basically the same thing.)
2. Play in the Ocean or river.
3. Laugh with friends and family
4. Rehearse for a show.
5. Clean the house or create something. (Cleaning can be very therapeutic.)

I'll add more later. I have to teach a lecture on the ancient history of Africa tonight.
Yep.
I gotta go read a whole bunch of stuff.

#1 Least Favorite thing to do:
Cram for a lecture you're not prepared to teach.

3 comments:

Brigham City Carnegie Library said...

You so funny! And cute!

Melissa said...

Hey, I totally understand your Runaway Bride statement! What good is a movie if you can't quote from it? :)
I can also understand why you would want to live in Cedar City since I lived there for two years. Although, I don't think I appreciated it as much at the time.

Sunshine said...

Cedar ROCKS!!!! and there is never and inversion because it's known as the best wind tunnel on the planet!