Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Morning After

After writing the last blog, I stayed up later because I couldn't tear myself away from the entertaining programming on Lifetime at 1am.

At 2am, I finally pulled myself up the stairs where I laid in bed until 3am trying to find a way to shut my brain down.

My head was pounding, but my brain would not shut off.

Two positive things that came out of my late night--I got to chat with my little brother Matt for a while about how his life is going, and I got to chat with my friend MB in NYC about her life for a bit. Nothin' like insomnia to provide a means of strengthening relationships.

I'm going to fall asleep at my desk. My students are taking the English final. I'm sure there are other things I could be doing that would make my life easier, but I just want to blog my insane stream of conscience.

So, yep. I'm a little hungry. Slept in this morning. Luckily, I made muffins last night, so I enjoyed a cranberry muffin on the way to work. Yep. Might see a movie this afternoon before my evening class, might just sleep in the car for a bit. Probably should grade more papers though.

And there you have it! This boring moment in the life of Eve was brought to you by the letter "Q"! As in, "How quaint!" "Isn't it queer that he gave me markers for my birthday?" and "Quit your complaining and get back to work!" "Q".

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Oh my..... I'm totally snorting now! Love you girl!