Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Night Excitement

I am a successful, hot, single lady. It is a Friday night in DC. What am I doing, you ask?

Well, let me tell you . . .

1. Eat leftover porkchops. (mmmm tasty!)
2. Read Dan Brown's latest book.
3. Prepare a handout for my online seminar for tomorrow.
4. Email people.
5. Fall asleep on the couch.
6. Sort of watch Monk, but really just sleep through it.
7. Wake up and eat some chocolate chips.
8. Wish I hadn't missed Project Runway. Watch "Models of the Runway" instead. (Not a fitting replacement.)
9. Decide to blog.
10. Check out baseball stats on ESPN.

I hope you're all jealous of my exciting life. I know, I know. You wish you were me. . . ha ha ha.

1 comment:

Miss Heather said...

I LOVE Project Runway!! I like Models of the Runway too... but PJ is my FAVORITE! It's so sad because Epperson was one of my most favorite designers, he just had a really really bad week. :(

I like your Friday night excitement. I think it's perfection. :)