Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Getting Sick

I feel myself becoming sick.

It's very strange though. I'm not depressed, but I'm sick.

Physical illness is heaven compared to depression!!

I went to teach tonight, and I felt the headache settle in. I can feel my sinuses becoming stuffed. I feel my joints stiffen and I am breathing in a bit of a fever--but other than physical pain--life is great! I feel wonderful!

Very strange.

I went to New Moon last night. It was a fantastic moviegoing experience. There were about 30 people in the theatre. About 3 were men. The rest were women over 30. With every kiss, someone would start to giggle--then the giggles would spread like wild fire. It cracked me up!

By the end of the movie, I was so happy to have had this wonderfully fun experience.

I should go to bed. I need to be better by Thanksgiving!

No comments: