Wednesday, November 25, 2009

No Turkey for me

It's official.

I'm too sick to infect others with my infectiousness.

So tomorrow my plan is to sleep, watch hulu, sleep, make some lentil soup, sleep.

And try and not be really sad that I can't go to CJ's for Turkey.

I went to work today which probably wasn't a great idea--but I wasn't sure it was that bad. I tried to stay away from everyone. I honestly don't feel too bad, until I try to stand up and then I get all woozy and dizzy.

Oh well.

Perhaps I could just blog a lot tomorrow!

That's it! I'll spend the day in pj's writing random thoughts that come into my mind!

Or I could reread Harry Potter! Or I could have a strange dream about falling asleep in a stranger's house. (That was last night's dream.) I had this overwhelming desire to sleep on the floor of a guy I barely know. I snuck in and fell asleep in the hallway. When I heard him pull into the drive way, I hid in the closet and prayed that he wouldn't find me. I just wanted to sleep in his house! (If anyone out there would care to interpret this dream--I'm all ears!)

I'm betting that you're all off having fun today and tomorrow though and that you're too busy to blog. Well good for you!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday and that you eat a lot of pie and turkey.

(Sobs softly to herself through her stuffed nose.. . . .)

No comments: