Thursday, November 19, 2009

Things I love

From 2002-2004, I worked at a little store called Overland.
I loved it!
As you do your Christmas shopping, consider looking visiting
for gift ideas. The items are of the highest quality and the coats are to die for.
Here are some of the more affordable buys:


Best. Christmas gift. Ever.




Perfect when you're steering wheel is too hot or too cold!



A sheepskin pelt treated especially for babies. It keeps kids cool in the summer and warm in the winter and it's washable!


and this is the gift I bought for myself last weekend when retail therapy seemed the best answer to a poopy week:



My new Droid.






It's smart like the iphone, but I don't have to leave Verizon.






I can sync my facebook contacts with my phone contacts.






I can download all sorts of stupid apps.






And I can check your blog for updates whenever and whereever.






Also--it's pretty. :)




















2 comments:

Sunshine said...

Things I love.... YOU!!!

Oh and those slippers look divine!

Miss Heather said...

Michael got the Droid too and he's in LOVE with it... I think I've lost my husband to the Droid!! :)

I'm glad you put your foot down. You deserve to have things your way!! :) I ADORE YOU!