Thursday, November 12, 2009

Same ol' Story

It's too much. too many times. Too much of the same thing.

I stopped writing in a journal because I felt myself writing the same story over and over again.

Eve likes a boy. Eve dates a boy. Boy only wants to be friends.

End of story.

Repeat story ad nauseum.

So today, I woke up. I had a good cry. I took a long shower. And I got ready for the day.

I need to feel pretty today. I need to be needed as more than just a mentor, a good listener, a funny friend, or a way to meet other hotter women. I want to be more than a means to an end.

It's refreshing to finally know where things are really at--but it still sucks to know that someone knows you so well--and they would still rather find someone else to be with.

Sometimes life just sucks.

3 comments:

Sunshine said...

oh my... You need a hug and a friend and I have been hanging out in left field being a turd....

I forgot i had a delivery today and so I didn't call. I am so exhausted. Tomorrow I will call, pinky promise. I love you Eve!

Eve said...

You're perfect. Please get some rest. A delivery!! How beautiful! And wonderful!

Sunshine said...

No, not that kind of delivery. I work for Sally Foster Fundraiser company, kind of a part, seasonal job and our school did the fundraiser. I had to be there yesterday to oversee that everything went smoothly.

But the other one, would be kind of nice, even if it wasn't my delivery! I love you!