Sunday, July 7, 2013

Cute Babies and Proud Old People


 This is a picture of my Nana and Popop smiling at their youngest great-grandson while his parents smile on.


My Aunt Marylou is posing next to her grandson. 

Here the baby is contemplating the universe. He's a thoughtful one. 

His sister is a runner. 


Here she has discovered a new slide. Look at that cute little dress!


More running.

This is a 2 1/2 year old's mecca. Look at all the toys to climb on!

Ah the sweet glory of the blue slide!



 Look at this girl climb!


Now I have Miley Cirus's song "The Climb" going on in my head.

"There's always gonna be another playground...blah blah.. It's the climb!!"


Proud daddy Jake and his brother Jeremy. 


My dad and his sister. My family ages really well. You'd never guess they were both in their 80s. Okay, that's a lie. 

Today I'm grateful for family. I'm grateful for the cuteness of the next generation. I like kids. 
And they like me.  

Have a beautiful Sunday evening folks.

No comments: