Sunday, January 27, 2013

35






Today I am 35.

Last night the cast of You're a Good Man Charlie Brown performed at Quick Wits after last night's tech rehearsal.

Before the show started, I was running around with all the energy of a young 34 year old.

When the show ended at midnight, I had turned 35.

Suddenly I was sooooo tired!

But despite the horrible difference between my energy at 34 and my energy at 35, I still look totally hot.

Thankyouverymuchformyawesomegenesmommyanddaddy.

Today I'm grateful to be 35.

Cause some people aren't.

I'm in the prime of my life!

I am young enough to do what I want--and old enough to not care if I don't bother to get around to it!

HA!

Life is good friends. Life is very very good.

Have a Merry Little Evey Day!


2 comments:

JM said...

I had no idea you were older than I! You've an old soul, but a very young face.

Eve said...

It's true. You're the same though.