Friday, January 18, 2013

This Girl Was On Fire


The person in the above picture is an idiot. 

Despite how pretty the little sparks look, they are in fact very hot and when they come flying towards your face it burns. 

This person is clearly lacking some gene that tells him/her--"Avoid this situation."

But despite the face burning, it's kind of awesome to make these kinds of sparks. 

Today I had to use a sautering tool. I had to remove someone's lock. I had to reposition the sauter about 6 different times in order to finally get the lock off. And every time I moved, the sparks would fly towards a different part of my body. 

I was seriously bugged. I spent the whole time muttering under my breath. Completely annoyed at the tenant who had lost his key for the 12th time. 

But my street cred is totally through the roof now. 

I cut through metal! 

Boom! 

I'm THAT girl. 

The girl on fire! 

Bam!

Today I'm grateful for power tools and a good mask. 

No comments: