Friday, January 4, 2013

Marc Jacobs and Ikea

Designer Marc Jacobs understands that just because it's 7 degrees outside, doesn't mean you should stop wearing cute shoes! Just wear a pair of sensible socks with those cute shoes!


It's the latest and greatest trend!


And today I jumped right on board.





It made running back and forth between the apartment and the laundry room
 both comfortable and stylish!

Thank you Marc Jacobs!

I also redecorated the kitchen wall with some cheap square mirrors from Ikea.



The little mirrors were $1.99 a piece. 
My roommate already had the stenciled sign, so it all came together really nicely! 

Today I am grateful for Marc Jacobs and Ikea. 

(and Clarissa for helping me put the square mirrors on the wall, Kristi for asking me to go to Ikea with her, my aunt for my awesome fuzzy socks, and Robin because I got to talk to her on the phone today and I'm sure good conversation with an old friend inspired my awesome sense of style...)

Today was a good day.

1 comment:

Eve said...

I forgot to say that there's a section for the mentally ill as well--but I believe that they might be lumped in with the addicts.