Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Avoiding

Today is an odd day.

I slept straight through the night. Like the dead. I woke up completely refreshed.

I am supposed to be memorizing my script for an upcoming film I'm doing.

To avoid memorizing the script...

I created several photo collages.

I put Elmer's Glue on my face and gave myself a cheap facial.

I put Elmer's Glue on my hands just to rip the hairs out of my hands.

I did some work at my work place.

I talked to a few friends on the book of face.

I scanned documents.

I rented a storage unit.

I texted.

I ate lunch.

I started to post a boring blog.

You know folks, not every day is a winner, all right!!

I mean, fun with Elmer's glue is pretty dang fun...

And for for that, I am grateful.

Tonight, I'm going to go to direct music with the glorious cast of Avenue Q at Midvale Main Street Theatre.

That will make for a more exciting evening.

After that, I think I'll go take some downtown pictures.



No comments: