Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Blessing



I had this thought the other day to check on the times for a class taught by some inspiring women leaders in my church on Thursday mornings...

And today my grandma called and told me she's feeling better and restless.

Immediately, I knew that I need to take her to the class. Or she needs to take me to the class. Sometimes I don't always do things for me. Sometimes, I only do good things if it's going to be for someone else. So this is one way that God can get me to go to an inspiring class taught by wonderful women.

Yesterday, I was talking with a friend and I randomly decided to share this thought that was completely off topic. Apparently that random thought provided a much sought after answer to a prayer. I was so touched as she thanked me for the answer.

I am so utterly flawed.

So. flawed.

But for some reason the Lord still sees fit to bless me and to use me as a means to bless others.

Today I am grateful for the blessings of God that continually bring light to my life.


No comments: