Thursday, February 21, 2013

My Day On

I'm grateful! I promise!!

And I'm so tired today.

Argh.

Today was my day off.  And it was a busy little day.

First thing this morning. I read plays for a 24 Hour Ten Minute Play Writing Festival in Korea. My friend Jackie Wilson asked me to judge. There was some good stuff to read. I was really impressed.

Then I went to my favorite naturopath to get some healing goin' on. After visiting the doc, I managed to clean the kitchen, go grocery shopping, do laundry, and vacuum.

Then I enjoyed a tasty dinner of grilled chicken wings with some wonderful friends.

And now I'm enjoying Project Runway.

I am officially done with this day.

Today I am grateful that I am officially done with this day.

And for wonderful friends who feed me tasty chicken wings.

No comments: