Saturday, February 16, 2013

Robin and Love and and and....






This is Michael. 

And me. 
 

I have so many pictures to post!! But I just got in from Iowa and I have no desire to post pictures tonight. So I'm just gonna post this pic from my computer.

This goal of blogging everyday.... 

I am not doing so hot this week. 

But yesterday it was so wonderful to just sit and crochet while watching Downton Abby with Robin. 

I love my life. 

Love. 
It. 

I just spent a week playing with three cutie pie little boys and sharing amazing spiritual and intellectual and funny conversations with one of the most amazing women I have ever met. 

I remember meeting Robin at church back in 2003. Ten years ago. 

I remember that we went to Walmart and she saw grocery carts left out. So she spent the next five minutes putting the carts away. I remember spiritual conversations in her little apartment with our friends. She just has a way of making everyone feel like they can be better. 

Robin and Carl have an amazing love story.  Carl is usually home during the day with the youngest, then Robin comes home and he heads off to teach/take classes. When it comes to potty training--he's the main guru and has been for all three of the boys. As a Valentine's Day gift, Robin decided to try and get little William potty trained so that Carl wouldn't have too worry about it.

This is love people.

Yesterday she coached William through a particularly tough poop.
Cause that's love folks!
 
I wish we lived in the same state. But I kinda like being able to spend a week with Robin every year. 

Someday I will have a love like this. The kind of love where two people partner to create an amazing life together.  It's going to be soooo much fun!!!!

I am so grateful for Robin. And Carl. And the three little princes. 


No comments: