Monday, February 11, 2013

Planes, Trains and Odd Little Boys

"Five minutes to Uda!"
"Mama, you don't have a weenie but you have a belly button!"
"Five minutes to Uda!"
"Aunt Evey, you have a weenie?"
"I love you Aunt Evey!"
"Five minutes to Uda!"
"Math homework."
"brrrrrrr. Aaaaaaaah dooo doo do do."
"I have a weenie."
"Peyton has a weenie, Michael has a weenie. I have my weenie."
(repeat above several times)

William is sitting in his toddler bed a few feet away. He is my favorite three year old and these are the things he has said during the past five minutes.

I don't know who Uda is.

I'm in Iowa visiting my favorite three little boys and my dearest friend Robin who is sitting on the couch next to me crocheting me a beautiful afghan.

Oh! And there's a pretty bunny rabbit sitting at my feet.

I'm in heaven.

Today I'm grateful for airplanes, my beautiful friend Lyn for taking me to the airport at the buttcrack of dawn, and Carl for deciding to go to a conference in New Mexico and having the wonderful idea to fly me out to this beautiful state of Iowa so I could enjoy a week of funny sayings, reading story books, singing songs, and whatever other madness we come up with! 

No comments: