Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Madness!




I snapped a few pics at rehearsal for Reefer Madness last Saturday.

I love it. I get to play an incredible part and I'm just loving the whole experience. 

But right now, I am feeling absolutely at the brink of exhaustion. 

During the past week, I have filled every single moment of every day. Tonight is the first time I've been home before 10:30pm in ages.  And the days start early. 

I absolutely enjoy every moment of my life, but there are just so many moments right now.

I realized at 8pm tonight that I could get away with not being at rehearsal for the last hour and I left. 

Right now, I'm just enjoying my couch and my TV. I'm watching Millionaire Matchmaker because Patti Stanger is a cheerleader for romance! 

Right now, I have a burrito bowl but no fork. I'm looking at it in front of me and I'm trying to talk myself into getting up off the couch to go and get a fork. 

I love my madness. It is a beautiful life.

But right now, I just want to enjoy being on the couch. 

Today, I am grateful for the couch. 
And my burrito bowl.
And TV.


2 comments:

Miss Megan said...

Hi, Eve! I nominated you for a Liebster award over on my blog http://mesmyth.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award-nominations.html. Hope you're having a happy day :D

Eve said...

Ah!! That's fantastic! Thank you!