Friday, March 29, 2013

My Mistakes

A few weeks ago, I made a mistake when putting in payroll. I titled it ambiguously and ended up getting paid for the hours I worked while I was on vacation.  That paycheck was soooo disappointing. But I pinched my pennies and tried not to freak out.

Then I realized I had made a mistake!!

And this last paycheck--I got the extra money I had missed last time!

Another mistake I made...

While at the cabin this weekend, I put my glasses under my pillow and went to sleep.  That night the toothfairy came to visit me.  When she arrived, she realized that my purple and turquoise glasses were too wonderful to pass up--and she realized that she needed them more than I did.

 I really wish she would have left me a quarter or something.

So today, I took the extra monies that I got and went and bought a beautiful new pair of glasses.

They'll be here next week.

I got the frames for free in the men's frames section at Wal-Mart!

They're plastic and silvery.  And when I get them, they won't have any scratches and they will be wonderful.

Today I am grateful for my mistakes.

I am not grateful for the toothfairy. I think she should stop stealing things from under people's pillows. It's creepy.

No comments: